We have to have some rules unfortunately. By reading this web site, or booking an appointment you are agreeing to them.
- You can email us at any time but please do not call or text before 9am or after 9pm.
- When contacting us please include your name, a number, what service(s) you are looking for and dates/times you’d be free for an appointment. We are very busy and it helps to avoid lots of time spent going back and forth to get all this information. That also means we don’t appreciate being contacted with “Can I come round now?” …
- Withheld numbers will not be answered. We will not answer texts/emails like “U FREE?” We are not looking for dates or meet-ups either.
- We welcome clients of any gender, sexual orientation (straight, curious, undecided and all LGBQT), age (18+), body shape/size, ethnic origin, etc. Please also contact us if you have mobility issues. All we ask is that you are clean and smell nice, are polite, respect our boundaries and don’t waste our time. We reserve the right not to book anyone at any time who doesn’t adhere to this or makes us feel uncomfortable for any reason.
- You must make us aware of any medical conditions when booking.
- By booking with us for a massage or other service you are giving us your consent to treat and to touch you intimately. For domination we will agree what you are looking for and boundaries beforehand.
- The mobile signal is not great where we live so please make sure you know how to find us before you get here. Also – if you want to tell us that you will be early or late you would be best to text in advance.
- What we do is extremely low risk but nonetheless we get tested regularly.
- If you know you have an STI please discuss with us before booking an appointment.
- If you are HIV positive – we don’t judge and will see you but please still let us know in advance.
- This website and all its content, videos and photographs are copyright Dave and Pixie, trading as Sensual Connection. You have no permission to reproduce any of the content, videos or photographs or distribute them in any way or via any medium.
- We are not responsible for the content on 3rd party web sites that we link to.
- Generally we work Mondays to Saturdays. Most appointments are after 10am and the latest at 8pm. Please book with as much notice as possible but we sometimes have appointments on the same day.
- If we agree to an appointment outside of these hours there will be an additional charge to pay which will be agreed in advance.
APPOINTMENTS AND FEES
- All our fees are on the web site under What we offer. If we agree another fee, e.g. a combination, longer appointment or Sunday booking, we will confirm this by text/email.
- We place a high regard to hygiene and cleanliness and we are always clean ready for your appointment. Please shower before arriving including your bottom. You can shower here.
- Payment is in cash and at the beginning of the appointment.
- When booking an appointment, you will be asked to confirm 24 hours in advance unless it’s a short notice appointment. Once confirmed we will provide you with our address. If you fail to confirm your appointment it will be given to someone else.
- If you need to postpone or cancel an appointment please give us as much notice as possible. If you cancel at short notice (less than 2 hours) or don’t show up, you will not be rebooked unless you pay the fee for the missed appointment via Paypal. Frequently cancelling/postponing appointments will also mean we won’t rebook you.
- Please arrive at the agreed time. If you are early you may text us to see if we can start your session early but if you get no response do not come to the door before your appointment. To protect client confidentiality, we try to ensure clients don’t bump into each other.
- If you are late, we will finish your appointment at the agreed time. It is at our sole discretion whether we can extend your appointment. In either case the agreed fee is still payable.
SERVICES AND BOUNDARIES
- We are not escorts nor do we provide sexual services for payment. Payment is for our time (including time spent getting ready beforehand), skill and knowledge and our company. All other activity is by mutual agreement of consenting adults.
- At our sole discretion we may allow you to touch us within boundaries (see FAQ). If you try to touch us without permission or do not respect our boundaries we reserve the right to stop the session and ask you to leave without a refund. We have to take a firm line here as some clients have abused a one warning rule.
- We do not tolerate rudeness, disrespect or intolerance of any kind. You will simply be asked to leave without a refund.
- We do not disclose or discuss any information about clients no matter who contacts us (see Data Protection for one exception) but for the purposes of providing a better treatment, Dave and Pixie and Julie-Ann may discuss a client with each other.
- Please do not disclose our address to anyone. Please direct them to this website if they are interested in our services.
- GDPR requires us to clearly inform you how we use, store and destroy your personal data. We keep only your name, email and phone number in order to stay in touch with you when you ask us for information or regarding your appointments. This information held within our email accounts and/or our phones, both secured with strong passwords. However, please be aware that we have no control of your data between when you send it and when we receive it.
- Where used, consent to treat forms with name and signature, are paper only and are held securely for 5 years after which they are destroyed. Text and emails are deleted once there has been 5 years with no contact.
- We will not pass on your information to 3rd parties unless we are required by a court order or law enforcement agency. We do not use your information to conduct any kind of marketing